Risk Magazine is pleased to announce that its flagship conference, the 21st annual Risk USA, will take place on October 21-22nd in New York with pre and post conference workshops on October 20th & 23rd.
After extensive research with senior risk managers, regulatory officials and editors of Risk magazine, we are bringing you the new 2015 program covering range of topics pivotal in the development of your organization and the industry as a whole.
Alex BatlinGroup Chief Technology Officer,
Applied Innovation (R&D) and Market Research Director, UBS
Barbara G. NovickCo-founder and Vice Chairman, BLACKROCK.
Daniel RiordanChief Executive Officer, Global Corporate in North America, ZURICH INSURANCE
Darrin BenhartDeputy Comptroller for Supervision Risk Management, OFFICE OF THE COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY
Patrick PinschmidtDeputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT
- 'The conference provides a great platform for practitioners and non-practitioners alike to share thoughts, experiences and knowledge.'
- 'Serious topics, focused discussions, new insights.'
- 'Excellent conference with a mix of quant and strategic presentations.'
- 'The conference provided unique views and illuminating discussions.'
Companies to attend:
- Investment and corporate banking
- Asset and investment management
- Derivatives trading
- Corporate institutions
- Central banking
- Institutional investors
- Financial consultants and advisors
- Rating agencies
- Software and technology providers
@RiskNetNewsTweets by @RiskNetNews
- Market liquidity risk
- The future of repo market
- Reviving Swap Futures and MAC trading
- Collateral risk management
- The interaction between FVA and KVA and that between FVA and MVA
- Cross asset risk aggregation
- From P2P to hedge fund to customer lending - risks and returns
- Liquidity in fixed income portfolios
- How regulations are changing current risk management practices
- New themes on repo market, resolutions, XVA or market finance
- More senior bank, buy-side and regulatory speakers than in any previous event.
- Inviting new market makes and liquidity providers to join the discussion.
- Conducting networking sessions via ‘Meet the speaker' meetings.
- Risk USA is putting banks at the center of attention.
- Including new buy-side and regulatory topics