Risk USA 2016
November 8-11 2016 | New York Marriott Marquis
Hosted by Risk.net magazine, the annual conference will return for its 22nd year in 2016. It is the eminent risk management event for top tier banks, buy-side and regulators. The highest quality of content is presented by the finest in the industry and is developed following months of meticulous research with senior executives and driven by the sophisticated editorial intelligence and insight for which Risk is renown.
Highlights of the 2015 event:
- 'The conference provides a great platform for practitioners and non-practitioners alike to share thoughts, experiences and knowledge.'
- 'Serious topics, focused discussions, new insights.'
- 'Excellent conference with a mix of quant and strategic presentations.'
- 'The conference provided unique views and illuminating discussions.'
Companies to attend:
- Investment and corporate banking
- Asset and investment management
- Derivatives trading
- Corporate institutions
- Central banking
- Institutional investors
- Financial consultants and advisors
- Rating agencies
- Software and technology providers
@RiskNetNewsTweets by @RiskNetNews