Post-conference workshop 3: November 11th
Workshop 3: Conduct Risk - what does it mean for global financial services?
led by Rajat Baijal, Head of Enterprise Risk, CANTOR
8:30 Registration and breakfast
9:00 Introduction and evolution of conduct risk
- What does conduct risk mean?
- Is it a brand new concept?
- Key Industry events which have significantly influenced the concept
- Is it a subset of operational risk?
10:30 Morning coffee break
11:00 Why is managing conduct risk critical for a firm's Board?
- Regulatory expectations
- Customer impact and reputational damage
- What does the Board need to know?
- Good conduct risk MI
1:30 Defining and monitoring conduct risk
- Conduct risk appetite
- Key Risk Indicators to monitor conduct risk
- When to escalate?
- How to quantify the impact?
3:00 Afternoon coffee break
3:30 Emerging trends
- Implement a 'cohesive' approach to conduct risk management while driving efficiencies
- How risk and compliance should work together to implement a robust framework
- Key future trends
5:00 End of workshop