Risk USA 2021
Risk.net's award-winning conference, Risk USA, is the eminent risk management event for North America's top tier banks, buy-side participants and industry regulators.
The leading conference where risk management leaders expand their knowledge of cutting-edge solutions
Regulation, market constraints, and enterprise risk
Day 1 of Risk USA will inform our audience of recent updates to regulatory issues, financial operations, and impacts of major tail events.
- Macro events – highlighting how to prepare for future pandemic-like events
- FRTB – being prepared for the implementation of capital requirements
- Treasury market structure – how to modernize for the future
Day 2 of Risk USA will cover various changes and strategies for risk professionals to be focused on for 2022 and beyond.
- Libor – how will the financial community adjust to the alternative rates?
- Inflation – hear from Michael Ashton, aka The Inflation Guy, on his take on minimizing inflation risk
- Credit – strategizing for credit and counterparty risks
Day 3 of Risk USA will cover the crucial need for financial companies to engage in protecting the planet and making differences in the office and their communities.
- Climate risk – as climate change rages on, where is the financial industry vulnerable?
- Culture and sentiment – adapting to new environments and building resiliency for organizations
- Net-zero portfolios – make sure you’re not contributing to the problem
Day 4 of Risk USA gets technical with looks at innovation with FinTechs and updates in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Reinforcement learning – innovative tools for portfolio construction
- Big data analytics – with more data available now than ever before, knowing what to do with it becomes all the more important
- AI Ethics – exploring innovation with integrity
Numerix is the leading provider of innovative capital markets technology applications and real-time intelligence capabilities for trading and risk management. Committed to out-of-the box thinking, the exploration and adoption of latest technologies, Numerix is dedicated to driving a more open, fintech oriented, digital financial services market. Built upon a 20+ year analytical foundation of deep practical knowledge, experience and IT understanding, Numerix is uniquely positioned in the financial services ecosystem to help its users reimagine operations, modernize business processes and capture profitability. For more information, please visit www.numerix.com
LCH builds strong relationships with credit, equity, fixed income, foreign exchange (FX) and rates market participants to help drive superior performance and deliver best-in-class risk management. With our accumulated experience and expertise, we are uniquely positioned to help members and clients increase capital and operational efficiency, while adhering to an expanding and complex set of cross-border regulations. Working closely with our stakeholders, we have helped the market transition to central clearing and introduced an array of innovative enhancements, including compression; sponsored clearing; credit index options clearing; contracts for differences clearing; LCH Spider, our portfolio margining tool; and LCH SwapAgent for managing uncleared swaps. When these innovations are combined with an uncompromising commitment to service delivery, it's no surprise that LCH, an LSEG business, is the natural choice of the world’s leading market participants.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
Global Risk Community is a thriving community of risk managers and associated service providers. Our purpose is to foster business, networking and educational explorations among members. Our goal is to be the world's premier Risk forum and contribute to a better understanding of the complex world of risk.