- Hear the latest research from the Nobel Prize winner Robert Engle, Professor of management and financial services and director of the Volatility Institute at NYU Stern;
- Learn about the importance of diversity of though in our morning briefing on diversity & inclusion in risk;
- Benefit from the agenda curated by the esteemed advisory board which includes C-level executives and our very own Risk.net executive editors;
- Join the executive suite conversations on changing dynamics in organizational structure of risk function;
- Hear from Joshua Rosenberg, executive vice president, chief risk officer, Federal Reserve Bank of New York discussing risk and resilience;
- Need an in-depth training? Join our pre and post conference events on model risk, machine learning, Libor and risk analytics;
- Make new valuable connections at Risk USA – we have created tons of networking opportunities, including knowledge café sessions, lunch roundtables, breakfast briefings and many more, which will allow you to connect with professionals with common interests;
- Hear from the FBI special agent Aristedes Mahairas sharing his insights on cybercrimes and prevention solutions;
- Join Operational risk live and Market risk live scenario based exercises which will give hands on experience of how to deal with expected and unexpected events impacting your organization;
- Don’t miss an opportunity to learn, network and benchmark you best practices with 400+ delegates and 100+ speakers;
- Join our launch event Libor clinic live and get up to speed with enormous impact the IBOR transition will have on markets and your organization;
- Will fintechs prevail? Join the debate on digital transition with Simon Letort, chief digital officer for the Americas, SG, Lucien Foster, global head of digital partnerships, BNY Mellon and Joerg Landsch, head innovation Americas, DB;
- Climate risk? Geopolitical turmoil? Social unrest? Digital disruptors? Listen to the debate on Risks in 2020 and beyond and get ready for risks you haven’t faced before;
- Learn how to leverage AI, ML and Big Data tools in risk management functions across the organization;
- Learn more about Risk.net, meet our editorial, subscription and event teams and become a part of our global family!
Risk management and risk transfer markets face a period of radical change.
The disintermediation of old business models, growing adoption of new technologies and introduction of new ways of working are just some of the things keeping risk managers up at night.
Risk USA will comprehensively explore the critical market issues and trends that are at the heart of Risk.net, including:
LIBOR transition: Prepare for the biggest structural change in the industry since the financial crisis
Climate change, automation and geopolitical frictions: Manage new emerging risks that have not been seen before
AI, ML and Big Data: Get to grips with new technology and its impact on your business and the entire ecosystem
Organizational structure of risk function review: how to achieve synergies in your team
Assess your operational resilience in the era of growing cyber threats
Navigate the changing regulatory landscape in credit, funding, data privacy, trading and a lot more