Risk USA places your firm in front of 500+ industry front-runners in risk management and risk transfer
- Meet over 300 CROs and senior influencers allocating front office and risk management budgets
- Enhance your brand at the industry's most credible event
- Present your firm as thought-leaders
- Plan and schedule meetings across five-days
- Generate leads and drive business growth with our AI matchmaking tool
Audience breakdown - Industry
- 500+ delegates registered to join Risk USA last year from 19 countries
- 63% of the audience was classified as buy-side
Audience breakdown - Seniority
- Spark partnerships by meeting senior global professionals from the buy-side, banks, regulators, academics, and more
- Over 61% of Risk USA attendees are senior and above, position your firm in front of this audience as a thought leader
- Status of Sponsor across all marketing and during live event
- Pre-event: logo and profile published on event website & digital advertising on Risk.net
- Logo and profile published on event signage, event website and virtual platform
- Access to attendee profile information through AI technology to match prospective clients and schedule meetings
- Easy accessibility for video chats and text chats with delegates throughout the week
- Make your own schedule and fill up time with 20 minute meetings
- Access to virtual sessions in real time and on demand
Deliver a pre-recorded or live presentation which includes opportunity to:
- Full PowerPoint functionality with embedded video and animations
- Switch between co-presenters across multiple global locations
- Screen share functionality and whiteboard facility (live presentations only)
- Launch audience polls
- Invite downloads
- Host a Q&A after a pre-recorded presentation
Virtual booth plus
- Host content such as videos, images, and pdf collateral at branded booth
- Social media and company information listed within branded booth
- Opportunity to moderate a live chat throughout the event week, allows client to answer delegate questions and request meetings with individual delegates.
- Access to the meetings & appointment management system – create your own schedule and fill in 20 minute intervals of meetings throughout the week.
- 3 guest and or client passes for qualified end user clients – entry to the event
- Sponsor and ad on the “People Page” that appears every few tiles and will directly link to your virtual booth.
- 3 pre-arranged 1 2 1 meetings selected from the delegate list
- Full delegate list with contact details supplied after the event in electronic format
With the unique combination of financial services, technology and regulatory expertise, IBM RegTech enables institutions to make more timely and risk-aware decisions. We apply the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation to the risk and compliance process, increasing operational efficiency, accelerating insight and improving transparency. This greater oversight and understanding helps our clients preserve institutional trust and enhance value to their shareholders and customers alike.
To learn more about IBM financial crime and regulatory compliance solutions, visit ibm.com/RegTech and follow us on Twitter @IBMFintech
Quantitative Risk Management is the world's leading enterprise risk management consulting firm. QRM develops industry-leading risk management principles, practices, and models, and provides clients with the advice, knowledge, and tools necessary to adopt those innovations, thus increasing their risk-adjusted returns. For over 25 years, QRM has partnered with clients to enhance their ability to measure risk, identify profitable opportunities, and make sound financial decisions. With offices in Chicago, London, and Singapore, QRM has established over 250 long-term engagements with top financial institutions from the banking, finance, and insurance industries worldwide.
For nearly four decades, State Street Global Advisors has been committed to helping financial professionals and those who rely on them achieve their investment objectives. We partner with institutions and financial professionals to help them reach their goals through a rigorous, research-driven process spanning both active and index disciplines. We take pride in working closely with our clients to develop precise investment strategies, including our pioneering family of SPDR ETFs. With millions* in assets under management, our scale and global footprint provide access to markets and asset classes, and allow us to deliver expert insights and investment solutions.
State Street Global Advisors is the investment management arm of State Street Corporation.
* Assets under management were $2.51 trillion as of December 31, 2018. AUM reflects approx. $32.45 billion (as of December 31, 2018) with respect to which State Street Global Advisors Funds Distributors, LLC (SSGA FD) serves as marketing agent; SSGA FD and State Street Global Advisors are affiliated.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operation, governance, risk and internal audit, and has served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000® and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500® companies. Our Model Risk Management practice provides experienced quantitative analysts to develop and validate a variety of models, and our holistic process helps control risk, prevent losses and enhances key stakeholders’ understanding of model risk. We can develop customized quantitative models, refine and calibrate existing models, and design stress testing and scenario analysis programs to supplement existing analytics. Areas of expertise include: Model Risk Governance Assessment, Model Development, Model Validation, Model Audit Support, Stress Testing, IFRS9/CECL, Initial Margin Model, and Market Risk/FRTB.
At EY, we share a single focus — to build a better financial services industry, one that is stronger, fairer and more sustainable.
Our strength lies in the proven power of our people and technology, and the possibilities that arise when they converge to reframe the future.
Our professionals are dedicated to the industry, and live and breathe financial services. This deep sector knowledge combined with a holistic point of view, delivers true value from strategy through to implementation. Whether your business challenge is specific, complex, small or large, we can be trusted to deliver solutions that work for today and tomorrow.
By using technology as a tool, to transform what a business can be, and people can do, we are building long-term value for our financial services clients. It is how we play our part in building a better working world.
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory helps organizations turn critical and complex business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage. Our market-leading teams help our clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value, while our experience in mergers and acquisitions, fraud, litigation and reorganizations helps clients emerge stronger and more resilient.
KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. Our firms' clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organisations. Sustaining and enhancing the quality of our professional workforce is KPMG’s primary objective.
We support reforms that strengthen the markets’ credibility and their social responsibility. KPMG combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. KPMG Advisory works with clients to tackle challenges in deal advisory, management consulting and risk consulting.
For 12 years, Amazon Web Services has been among the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platforms. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services for compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, developer, mobile, the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), security, hybrid, and enterprise applications, from 55 Availability Zones (AZs) across 18 geographic regions in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. AWS services are trusted by millions of active customers around the world – including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies – to power their infrastructure, make them more agile, and lower costs.
NEX Markets is a leading electronic trading platforms and solutions business in foreign exchange and fixed income.
Our market leading suite of EBS products and services include central limit order books, bilateral trading venues, end-to-end workflow and market data solutions that provide the FX trading community with access to diverse, valuable liquidity and market insight – all in one place.
As a customer you will benefit from the group’s scale and centralised network, dedicated customer support and footprint.
NEX Markets is part of the NEX Group, a forward thinking, technology-based services company.
For more information visit nexmarkets.com.
TriOptima is the leading multilateral compression provider that lowers costs and mitigates risk in OTC derivatives markets, and is now part of CME Group. As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) enables clients to trade futures, options, cash and OTC markets, optimize portfolios, and analyze data – empowering market participants worldwide to efficiently manage risk and capture opportunities. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals.
For more than 30 years, Murex has been providing enterprise-wide, cross-asset financial technology solutions to capital markets players. Its cross-function platform, MX.3, supports trading, treasury, risk and post-trade operations, enabling clients to better meet regulatory requirements, manage enterprise-wide risk, and control IT costs. With more than 50,000 daily users in 60 countries, Murex has clients in many sectors, from banking and asset management to energy and commodities.
Murex is an independent company with over 2,300 employees across 17 countries. Murex is committed to providing cutting-edge technology, superior customer service, and unique product innovation.
For more information visit murex.com
FactSet (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 131,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. We give investment professionals the edge to outperform anytime, anywhere with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists. We provide private equity and venture capital professionals with solutions that combine relevant market information with advanced analytics in a single platform to help them raise capital, find new investment opportunities, and track market, industry, and economic trends. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients.
FINCAD is the leading provider of enterprise portfolio and risk analytics for multi-asset derivatives and fixed income. An industry standard since 1990, our advanced analytics, flexible architecture and patented technology enable better investment and risk management decisions. We are committed to helping our clients solve their toughest challenges, without compromise. Clients include leading global asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds, banks and auditors. For more information, visit www.fincad.com.
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision suppor t tools and services for the global inv estment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process. To learn more, please visit www.msci.com.
AxiomSL, a leading global provider of solutions and managed services, delivers efficient risk and regulatory data-management and reporting outcomes for financial institutions. Clients leverage AxiomSL’s solutions across financial, liquidity, capital and credit, shareholding disclosure, trade and transaction, and tax mandates. Its single, fully managed, audit-empowered offering, RegCloud® – AxiomSL’s ControllerView® platform in the cloud, futureproofs clients against technology and regulatory change. AxiomSL’s client base spans national, regional, and global financial institutions. These comprise banks with $45 trillion in total assets including 80% of G-SIBs; investment managers with $13 trillion in assets under management; and 30% of the top 60 US broker-dealers representing $44 billion in shareholder equity. It covers 110 regulators across 50 jurisdictions. AxiomSL ranks in the top 20 of the Chartis RiskTech100®.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) a global fintech leader with more than US$4 billion in annual revenue, provides investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and managed services solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 50 percent of public companies and mutual funds globally, and processes more than US$5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 16 countries.
For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Numerix is the leading provider of innovative capital markets technology applications and real-time intelligence capabilities for trading and risk management. Committed to out-of-the box thinking, the exploration and adoption of latest technologies, Numerix is dedicated to driving a more open, fintech oriented, digital financial services market. Built upon a 20+ year analytical foundation of deep practical knowledge, experience and IT understanding, Numerix is uniquely positioned in the financial services ecosystem to help its users reimagine operations, modernize business processes and capture profitability. For more information, please visit www.numerix.com.
- The opportunity for more relevant, highly-customised content selection
- Immediate and controlled communication with your audience
- Meaningful interaction and knowledge sharing in real-time despite travel restrictions and social distancing requirements
- The length of meaningful engagement online can be longer than that seen at physical events (thanks to the above)
- Captured and on-demand sessions can be repurposed
- Local to global with immediacy –international audiences are no longer omitted due to scheduling or budgetary restrictions
- Last but certainly not least, the ‘green’ advantage
- The platform remembers where delegates have downloaded information from within the event
- Exhibitors have an admin panel and access to the booth statistics 24/7 as well as data capture section
- Exhibitors can download a transcript of all web chat conversations
- The platform allows visibility of where attendees are logging in from across the world
- Data capture and granular analysis is easy to manage in the back-end
If you are interested in any of the sponsorship options available at Risk USA 2021, please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.